Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Team Lucko scoops; Time Change for Dime Rebuy

LJ Wins NYRPS Event #15 by taking the chip lead early and pretty much never letting it go.

Lucko wins the PPI/Riverchasers because dooses never looses.

I don't have time to write a full recap, but I will give this important announcement now.

NYRPS Event #16, the NL Hold 'em DIME REBUY start time has been moved to 9PM ET. I did this so we can all be shovemonkeys (like we should be) and not have it interfere with the PPI/Riverchasers tournament. Once the rebuy period ends, the PPI tournament starts, and as does the 'poker' part of the Dime Rebuy.

The NYRPS Tournament of Champions will take place April 6 at 10pm ET.

2 comments:

lj said...

So sad I don't rate a full recap. How bout a points update so I can see how I'm doing for cp sidebet? Thx!

lj said...

also, why isn't it team lj? so sexist...