Sunday, March 15, 2009

7th in Brit + NLH Dime Rebuy Tomorrow @ SPECIAL TIME

I took 7th in the Brit Blogger Game earlier today. The 4pm Start time sucks, and I left for 20 minutes to go eat dinner, but I still was able to keep a decent stack.

I won a huge hand vs. 2 shorties when my AK beat out AQ and AJ to give me a big chip lead, but it was hard to play with smokkee to my left, as he tormented me, and always seemed to make his move when I was making a move. This was for most of the Money Bubble, and I found myself just below average when the Money Bubble Burst, and in 7th place when the FT started.

I was able to build up a pretty good stack when the aggressive Brit Blogger LexLuther999 raised, and I had AQ, I decided to make an overbet shove. He called with JJ and I lost the raise, so there goes.

Tomorrow is the PPI/Riverchasers... Same ol' Token NLH.

But for the NYRPS, we are having our NLH Dime Rebuy tournament. There is a special time for this tournament; 9pm ET. I moved the time so the pushmonkeys that we are don't accidentally push in the Riverchasers.

Once the rebuy period is over, the real poker starts for the NYRPS, and the Riverchasers starts as well.

No comments: