Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Blogroll Entries

I decided to Update my Blogroll with some veterans as well as the newest blogger on the block.

1- The No Leaf Clover (iaatg6296) - A friend of mine for about 5 years, he got introduced through the blogger world through me. If 'iaatg' is too hard for you to pronounce or type, you can call him 'Foley' since that's what I call him.
2- TwoBlackAces
3- Life's a JOPKE (heffmike)
4- Pattern Recognition (PirateLawyer)
5- BWOP (ck31, Black Widow of Poker) - Love the nickname 'Black Widow', since I am a fan of the Black Widow series of Bowling Balls...


I was talking with Julius Goat over the weekend, discussing my Donkavatar. I submitted Goat the picture, he said it was easy and will probably get done over the weekend. I am obviously taking the Angry Gecko slot with this avatar (which is what I always use)... I'm not going to spoil exactly what it is, but I will give a hint... If you're a NASCAR fan, you should recognize this 'character'.

Tonight is THE MOOKIE. After Pointing in 2 early BBT events, I haven't been able to get off the ground lately. Hopefully things will turn around tonight. Make sure to tune in to BuddyDank Radio.

Damn, this is one of my longest posts in a while. Enjoy it, IMO.

-Kenny