Sunday, March 1, 2009

6th in 4K HORSE

Decided at almost the last minute to play the 4K HORSE tonight.

Good Decision, as I made my first 4K HORSE Final Table (so i'm about 40 behind emptyman) and added $220 to my account. Considering I tokened into this tournament (as I usually do), I'm quite proud.

I also started taking Emptyman's color-coding advise, and it helped me come back from down to 1K in chips early after getting brutalized in Omaha in Razz and Especially Stud in the first hour. I was at the top of the leaderboard most of the night.

I'll probably be playing these tournaments a little more, and I also hit up the 1/2 HORSE Table for about $70 today in 2 sessions.

-Kenny

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

Congrats on the final table and the cash. If I improve my stud I might try a few HORSE tournaments.

btw -- doesn't everyone get brutalized in Omaha and especially Razz? Razz is from the devil, I swear ...