Thursday, August 28, 2008

BuddyDank Radio + New Blogroll

BuddyDankRadio rocks. I participated the past 2 weeks and absolutely had a blast. I added BuddyDankRadio to the Blogroll. I would love to one day join the ranks of NumbBono, Joanada and emptyman as a regular on their website. Also, Nik and RYZIES had a ton of fun listening and have toyed with the idea of having the CardPlayer Forum Radio Show, with myself, Nik, RYZIES, Lloyd and special guests (see Loretta, bnagy, Eusebio, etc.)

Plus I updated my BlogRoll. Be sure to check out 'WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO', which is perhaps the greatest video of all time, and the 'Best Blog Ever', the most underrated and underappreciated blog of all time!

-Kenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I played in your tourny this week. Do you ever send out emails or anything about when the games are held?

Joanada said...

Was great having you on the show again! Glad the boys had fun playing the PushFests too!