Saturday, August 23, 2008

9th in the Fifty-Fifty

I'm Not Complaining. I was the Short Stack for the better part of the Final 20 players after I got trapped by A-A holding 10-10 on a 7-3-2 2 heart board, and A-9 of Hearts came along for the ride. That crippled me to 20K at the 1500/3000 level, but I tripled up with A-Q to around 80K shortly after. From there on it was Short Stack strategy, I sucked out with QJ vs AQ in Battle of Blinds by rivering a flopped OESD. I came into the Final Table as the Short Stack, then got it in with AQ for ~14BBs facing a raise... raiser had AK, GG Me.

$775 is still good tho, right?

(Main Event of the NYRPS is Tuesday)

(Today's my Birthday!)

-Kenny

2 comments:

lj said...

happy birthday and nice job! are you finally old enough to get into r-rated movies by yourself? :-)

jjok said...

very nice man......and happy 16th birthday