Thursday, October 30, 2008

NYRPS II - Tenative Schedule

I'm thinking of making a second try at the NYRPS. The first one was ~popular, and this second one should work fine as well.

First, I'm probably going to move it to Mondays at 10PM. The only reason I had NYRPS I on Tuesdays was because I thought MATH was more popular than Skillz. Well, MATH is no more, and Skillz is still around, so Mondays at 10PM ET (9PM BDT) is what I will aim for.

Of course I want to have Buddy Dank Radio Coverage of the Series, and that's why I have the 10PM Start time over the old 9PM Start time.

Anyway, here is the schedule I have in mind:

December 1: $11 No Limit Hold 'em (Double Stack)
December 8: $11 Mixed Omaha 8 (Double Stack)
December 15: $11 PLO (Double Stack)
December 22: $11 PL Hold 'em (Double Stack)
December 29: $11 Stud Mix
January 5: PLO Dime Rebuy (Turbo)
January 12: $11 Heads-Up NLH (Turbo)
January 19: $11 PL HA (Double Stack)
January 26: $11 HORSE
Febuary 2: $5 NLH One Rebuy, One Add-On
Febuary 9: $11 No Limit Hold 'em 6-handed (Double Stack)
Febuary 16: $11 PL Omaha Mix (Double Stack)
Febuary 23: $11 Limit Hold 'em
March 2: $11 PLO8 (Double Stack)
March 9: $11 Mixed Hold 'em (Double Stack)
March 16: NLH Dime Rebuy (Turbo)
March 23: $26 KO NLH (Double Stack)
March 30: Main Event: $33 NLH (Super Stack!)

Leave comments letting me know what you think. I will be on BuddyDankRadio tonight with the official "NYRPS II" Announcement.

-Kenny

11 comments:

BWoP said...

PLO dime rebuy???

OMG, I am SO in.

Sick, sick, sick.

Diggin the other stuffs too.

Shrike said...

What CK said.

-PL

AllanDuke said...

Can you see if Full Tilt still has a "Super Stack" option? I think it would be a great idea for a PLO or Hi/Lo game. I think its either a free-add on, or two free add-ons.

NYRambler said...

Yeah I took the NumbBlowMe Idea and made it PLO.

Duke: The Main Event is Super Stack: 5000 Starting Chips, 15/30 starting level.

THey only offer SuperStacks if you have a rake of 3 bucks or more. $30+3 tournaments are the best way to hit that, other than $23+3 (which sucks)

Ken C said...

in obv

lj said...

looks awesome, in obv.

lj said...

lol. i unwittingly copied crush. still in.

djs1070 said...

Any chance of doing these om Thursday nights?

AllanDuke said...

Cool! I love Superstack games! Please spam the hell out of the forums/blogs to remind people.

SirFWALGMan said...

You suck, What you asked my opinion.

CEMfromMD said...

I am SOOOOOO in for this. And very thankful you are thinking of having it on Monday. If you added this to the Bodonkey on Tuesday's, it might but the Skillz game out of business!!