Thursday, October 16, 2008

Atlantic City Trip Report

+$900.

Before I continue, I make a lot of -EV plays on the trip. Don't critique them.

Considering that I won $2200 on one hand, it doesn't look as impressive. Epic Ownage of Let It Ride on the First LIR hand of the day yesterday. Played $10 on each LIR spot, plus the $1 bonus, plus $10 on the Three Card Bonus (same payout as the Pair Plus on TCP). Dealt 9-9-9 for instant $300 return on Three Card Bonus and lookin' at some good scratch for the rest with my trips.

First Card turned up: 9c. SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

$500 for each of the LIR bets = $1500
$400 for the $1 bonus bet = $1900
$300 for the $10 Three Card Bonus = $2200

Wheeeeeeeeeee.

Unfortunately, I dumped a lot of it back, some at the Poker Table, the rest playing Pai Gow, Black Jack and 3CP. Only profitable game other than LIR for me was Texas Hold 'em Bonus.

With my newfound monies, I should be back in ~full schwing online soon. I had to miss my first Mookie in over 4 months last night, and my first BDR broadcast in 2 months.

New blog added to the blogroll: the legendary LilKimmer77, FTOPS VIII's Omaha 8 champ. He'll have some nice brags, since he seems to take down a $75, $109 or $163 tournament every week.

-Kenny

No comments: