Thursday, October 23, 2008

5th in Mookie and NumbBlowMe TONIGHT

5th in the Mookie. I caught a firestorm of hands when we were down to 2 tables. Trying to chase KatieMother out of the tournament took me from monster to average stack. I stayed as the average stack throughout most of the final table, and I really only played 3 hands at the final table: The hand I knocked RaisingCayne out, A-7 >>> KQ and my final hand, where A-4 couldn't hit vs the ducks of Dumptruck.

Tonight is...
Here is what my predictions will be.

As of this writing, there are 48 people in. I think we will end with over 100.

100 x 50 rebuys each (approximate) = 5000 rebuys. that's 5 million chips. I'll set the Total Chip line at 5,000,000.

Here is what I think the Final Table will be.

1. CheckinmyAA- He has been on fire playing cash lately, and with the deep stacks this provides, it will be like a cash game. I like his chances.

2. NumbBono- It's his tournament. Of course he should make the FT.

3. NYRambler- Duh.

4- pvanharibo- Another Duh. She always wins

5. Lucko21- See pvanharibo

6. lilkimmer77- see Lucko21

7. sprstoner - see lilkimmer77

8. ugly chimp - the most underrated MTT player in this group

9. pushmonkey72 - he'll live up to his namesake the first hour, and he'll probably have around 1 million chips because of it. He can fold his way to the Final Table.

FTR, I don't wanna see this final table because I'm the weakest of the 9 players I listed. I'd much rather see guys like DukeMuscle, Mookie, Joanada... Tight players. Not a bunch of LAG-Tards.

I think the favorite to win the event is pvanharibo. But that's just my opinion. Waffles has his own opinions about this on his blog.

Tune in to BuddyDankRadio for live coverage of this event, as it plays out into the night!

-Kenny

No comments: