Thursday, November 6, 2008

NYRPS II is up... But Wait...

The 18 Events that are on the NYRPS II Schedule are available for registration on Full Tilt. But, there were some mistakes made, that I e-mailed to try to fix.

1- The Rarer Mixed Games became HA or OE.
2- No NLH Dime Rebuy 2 PLO Dime Rebuys instead
3- the NLH Cubed has Unlimited Rebuy instead of 1.
4- The Main Event is the Same Day as Event #1.
5- NLH Six Handed became HA

I sent an e-mail to fix these mistakes (The only mistake I made was #4). If I can't get the rarer mixed games, I'm going to use Stud Hi, PLO Heads Up and PLO 6 handed.

And the Heads-Up Shootouts will be non-failures, as it was clearly stated in the E-mail that there will be equal stacks even if there are an odd number of players.

Stay Tuned.

Bodonkey and Riverchasers Tonight. Listen to me on Buddy Dank Radio (as usual).

-Kenny

No comments: