Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kevin O'Brien: Main Event Champ?

If an 'Unknown Amateur' will win the Main Event this year, It's hard to bet against Kevin O'Brien.

Who's Kevin O'Brien?

Most of you know him better as Lucko21. He pwned yet ANOTHER $26 Full Tilt Tournament, the 16K Guarantee for ~4K. He also took 3rd tonight in a $50 1RB+1AO tournament over on Jokerstars. Also took a top 20 in the $30 Rebuy on Tilt.

I would've taken him in my WSOP pool if he was going to play most of the events. But alas, he's only playing the Main Event.

If he's at your table, you're f&#*ed.

Side Note: I ran bad today. Kept getting it in good and losing. AKA the opposite of how I won last night.

Tomorrow's a New Day... Unfortunately I won't be able to play MSOP Event #2 (looks donklicious)... Probably won't play a single MSOP Event until the $15 Limit Omaha 8. I just hope Kimmer isn't there.

-Kenny

2 comments:

Dr0me said...

Great Entry!!!!!!! GO GET EM KEVIN!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

lj said...

OMG. kevin o'brien. I KNOW HIM. ZOMG!!!!!!!