Monday, May 12, 2008

Lilkimmer77 from CP Forums Takes Down Omaha 8 FTOPS Event!

LilKimmer77, a relatively new CP Forum Member (Joined 10/12/07) has taken down the FTOPS VIII Event #10: $216 Omaha Hi-Lo Pot Limit.

The Guarantee was $200K, prize pool reached $227,400, and Kimmer outlasted 1,136 Other Players, including Madame Maria heads up.

When I left for Bowling, He was around 30th with about 80 to go. I come back, and he's 4th at the Final Table. After taking a hit, he was very patient, and worked his way up to the chip lead, poking away at Maria in Heads Up Play.

Kimmer took home $51,165, A Gold FTOPS Jersey to wear Live and a Gold FTOPS Avatar to unleash on Full Tilt.

Pwn On, Bro!

That's all I have for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I just got a msg from my girl friend that she has been sleeping around with another guy!!! So like any good boy friend I have decided to download every naked flick I have of her to the internet. I have downloaded the pics here: http://www.GF4Free.com/
Just search for sexyerica344, enjoy!