Friday, May 30, 2008

Daily Double - B... TAKEDOWN!!!


I Finally took down a Major NLH Tournament. I outlasted 991 Other Players to take Daily Double B down on Thursday, May 29, 2008.

TY to my Rail: worm (obv), lloyd ([x] Delivered in Observer Chat), Kimmer (Who was being a Typical FTOPS Champ Douchebag to Peppe Ajax) & LJ, my new BFF <3 (NYC FTW).

Also Tonight: Lucko made a Final Table... But that's not really news... That's a Given. He took 7th in the Stars $10K Guaranteed Rebuy. In Riverchasers, I was doing fine in Omaha 8 Pot Limit until trips on board and me holding Q-Q... with my opponent holding A-A. Also played the Stars $3 Rebuy, and it was... uh, fun to say the least. Especially with LJ at my table <3. But I busted out somewhere...

But Tonight, my first NLH MTT takedown is the Big Story.

More Tomorrow

-Kenny

4 comments:

lj said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

lj said...

^^^^ copycat ^^^^

Ken C said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Fuckin' nice man.