Sunday, June 1, 2008

Saturday's Tournaments

Played a bunch of them. 16K, 75K, 32K, Daily Doubles, 20K on Stars and $3 Rebuy on Stars.

Cashed in 2 of 'em. 16K and Daily Double A. Daily Double A ended on a horrid note, as an Overbettor shoved for ~100BBs with AK, and he had me barely covered, and I called with my QQ... K on the Riv obv.

16K i was lucky to even cash. Near the Bubble with 5BBs, a 3-way limped pot see an all-diamond Q-10-4 flop. With 10-7o in the SB, i decide to hope that my hand is best. BB turns over 5-2 of diamonds... but the turn and river are both 4s (lololol) and I survive, and go semi-deep, finishing 40th or so.

Tonight, lack of poker due to my Sister's Dance Recital. For June, I'm going to play .25/.50 PLO more, as many PLO players are horrid, and I look to take advantage of that. When I get home, I might play the Blogger Big Game, and I'll probably enter one MTT, depending on when I get home (Daily Doubles, Fifty-Fifty or 28K are the likely suspects.)

Last Night of Bowling is Tomorrow. I need to shoot a 638 to finish at a 200 Average. Book the 637 IMO.

NYRambler Poker Series Event #2 is Tuesday, Pot Limit Omaha w/ Rebuys.

-Kenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you bowl in the end?

-Albino

NYRambler said...

213-201-213. Our team took 6th place out of 15. And we had very low averages :)

Anonymous said...

In order to qualify for a tournament you have to do a Solo Hot Lap to set your best lap time, and do it before the countdown timer on the Tournament Leaderboards hits zero. If you’re fast enough, you’ll have a spot reserved and move on to the tournaments.

The Daily Tournaments will be available Monday through Friday.
---------------
macanze

http://www.celebpoker.net