Saturday, April 5, 2008

Run Goot @ Bowling and CP Tourneys

The Title basically says it all... I'll elaborate a little.

On Monday, March 31, 2008, I finally bowled my first career 300 game, at the age of 22 Years, 7 Months and 8 Days. Having Been a Serious Bowler since the age of 12, this is a very proud accomplishment for myself. The Final Series was 714 (237-300-177), which was also a personal high. My Bowling Average this year is currently at an even 200. The highest my year-end average has ever been is 194, so I will most likely eclipse that as well.

OK, Bowling Brag over. On to the Poker.

First, Nik announces that 67s is having a private tournament on Stars on Wednesday. Well, I have been broke as of late, but I deposited 25 bucks into Stars to have a little fun in this $5.50 tournament... BTW, only 1 67s'r showed up, and 8 CP'ers. After countless limit jokes aimed at Nik and Deuce High, the 3 of us get to 3 handed, and I eliminate Nik in 3rd after my J-J holds up against his A-J PrF. Rigged Obv.

However, Deuce outplayed me heads up, and took it down. But I had fun, which is what I look for in CP tournaments.

The Next Day, Luske runs an 8-man, All-CP tournament. I start off by running good and having K-K and Loretta pull off an ill-timed bluff with his two overcards. Up and Down all tournament, I lay a major beat on Luske when my A-9 sucks out on his K-Q on an A-K-Q board with a 9 on the turn (which I called for). Heads Up was against KingPrussia, and another Suckout FTW. PrF A-4 vs J-J, and the board ran A-4-7-A-2.

Shipped.

Playing Again on Stars right now in the DonkTakular 50FPP $1000 Limit Freeroll. <3 These Players <3

Hopefully a Post will be made after I (hopefully) take this down. Also might play the 20K Guarantee on Stars tonight as well.

-Rambler

No comments: