Tuesday, April 29, 2008

5th in the MATH

Thanks to the CP Forums, I've really gotten into playing the Blogger Tournaments (MATH, Mookie, etc.)

This is the First Cash and Final Table in a Blogger Tournament, from hammerplayer's MATH (Monday at the Hoy) tournament.

At the final table, I ran 10-10 into K-K, then a failed Hammer attempt (of course) met J-J and I was pot-committed. Last Hand, another Underpair found an Overpair, as 3-3 met 8-8.

My fellow CP'er Loretta8 made the final table along with me, and he played really good. However, he was bounced in Third when the massive chipleader, cmitch, attempted to hammer him from the SB. Loretta found the perfect cure to the hammer, pocket 7s.

The flop gave mitch a pair of 2's and a flush draw... and the turn was a third deuce. Obviously, this was one of the worst pre-flop all-in beats you can take, but knowing Loretta... he'll take it, uh... be on the lookout for flying laptops in the Boston area...

I'm tired and the tournament is still going on, you can find the results at http://hammerplayer.blogspot.com/.

This was the only thing remotely close to a MTT I played today, Plus I had a +$75 session playing 1/2 limit. So tonight was VERY productive. Also won @ Bowling, so that was cool too.

Until Tomorrow, Knuckleheads!

Kenny :twisted:

No comments: