Wednesday, April 16, 2008

pikachucards = My New Hero

Why the odd Title for this post?

Because PikachuCards from the CP Forums (SN on FT: PikachuCards23, on Stars: PikachuCard) has shown me the light... No not that Stacy Keibler is the Hottest Chick on the Planet (I knew that already, but Carrie Underwood still should've made the tournament field...)

Anyway, back to Poker. He introduced me to 6-Handed 1/2 Limit Hold 'Em. Usually, when I play Limit, it's Omaha 8 or HORSE... I occasionally dip into regular Hold 'Em, but usually at 9-handed. Ever Since I started playing these 1/2 6-Handed games, I have been destroying them. Tonight, in 3 hours at one table, about 250 hands, I left the table up $125. And in the last hour, I had dropped $50!

Won 216 T$ recently in the $8.80 Satellite to FTOPS Event #1. Spent all of that up in SNG's and MTT's, but with the Last of it, I won another $216 T$ in the $75 Satellite to FTOPS Event #20.

Here's Hoping to a nice Goin' Deep post on CP tomorrow, when I plan to play the 32K Guarantee, the Daily Doubles, and a few satellites, while playing 1/2 6-Max Limit Hold 'Em as well!

-Kenny

No comments: