Friday, April 18, 2008

32K Guarantee, April 17, 2008

4th Place, $2600.

First off, The tournament didn't come anywhere near matching its Guarantee, so Full Tilt ponied up the Difference. So it's a +EV tournament from the start.

Second, Thanks for the Rail, my bros from CP. The ones I noticed were Lloyd (Delivered), DaNutzQ3 (Noob), JPK (On Life Tilt), Luske (lolflipaments) & Chimp (Rangers > Penguins ::runs::). If I forgot anyone else, sowwy.

I cannot recall that many key hands other than one major suckout, where I held J-J on a Q-Q-8 board, and Me and a guy got it in, he turned up 8-8... but 4outerments struck when a third queen rained down on the river. That got the table and rail going crazy, and gave me the chip lead. Entering the Final Table, I was third, but bullied the only noticeable fish (cmizzles3687) and took the chip lead... I later bullied him again and showed A-8 on a J-J-4 flop for bluffaments (though I think I had him beat, and showing him that I wouldn't be pushed around).

Chip Leader with 4 left, the pace slowed down considerably, but then Flipaments struck, I had my K-Q offsuit up against the Jacks of prof1t. No Paint came on the board, and I was down to 3rd place. Then, I went up against bryan1225 in a Battle of the Blinds. 8-8 was the hand I took to battle, and Raised from the SB. He shoved from the BB, and I insta-called. He had A-7 sooted (at least it was a decent hand)

Ace on the flop. Duh.

I had a lot of fun, once again. Now that I'm well-rolled, I'll give my try at .25/.50 NL again, but will stick with 1/2 Hold 'Em for now, maybe move up to 2/4. But I wanna try some .25/.50 first.

-Kenny :twisted: <~~~ Cp Joke

No comments: