Thursday, June 5, 2008

MSOP Event #8

Took 18th for $346.50.

I had a Nice Chip Lead due to Lucky Hands during the Limit Sections, And It seemed I could do no wrong during Limit. No Limit killed me though. The Play wasn't amazing, but it wasn't donkey either. I only ran into 2 known players, Ma77Th3Gr3at (FTOPS Champ) and All In at 420 (Matt Stout). I busted Ma77Th3Gr3at after he put a sick beat on me earlier (He had 2-pair vs my nut straight and Turned a Boat), but Matt Stout knew me from previous tournaments and respected my game, so he didn't really give me problems.

Overall, I'm happy with my performance. What killed me late was running into Aces with A-10, then I got crippled in a battle of short stacks where A-J hit a J on the turn to outrace my 5-5. At that point I had 2.5 BBs in Limit with 19 to go. I was able to fade another bust out and make an extra $99 in the 19-18 Payjump :).

Related Story: Lucko Pwns again. $50 1RB1AO on Stars for ~6K. Save some luck for the Main Event!

NYRambler Poker Series Event #3 is next Tuesday, and it's Razz.

Atlantic City Trip Next Wednesday-Thursday.

Weekend = Massive MTTs online.

Oh and I've been Killing $50NL lately. Hopefully that can continue as well.

-Kenny

No comments: