Thursday, June 26, 2008

5th in the Mookie

I Finally made a Mookie Final Table. For Me, The Mookie is the Big One when it comes to Blogger Tournaments, and it was the only one I had yet to FT. I had a sizable Chip Lead once the Final Table came together, and when the Final Table came through, I busted Fuel in 9th place with KK.

The Top 6 got paid, and I tried going Aggro in 7-handed play. Epic Fail, I almost busted myself. I Took the Chip Lead back during 6-handed play, but donked it all back, most of it to NumbBono, the eventual winner.

I haven't been running too well in MTTs, whenever I get a big stack, I either bleed it all away, or donk it all to a Bigger Stack with a Weak Ace. I need to re-evaluate my Late MTT Strategy. I gotta watch Lucko more often. (BTW, Lucko won the $50 1 Rebuy 1 AddOn AGAIN last night).


Hopefully This Weekend I'll hit a Big Score.

-Kenny

No comments: