Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ship the Skillz!


For most of the first hour of the tournament I was around the starting stack. The second hour I dropped a few then took a bunch of chips from Champ in Razz, then started my bounty hunter mission as the blinds took off. At the second break I had a slight chip lead, but I went nuts in the Stud part of the third hour, then went on a bounty mission at the final table during Hold 'em and Omaha. I wound up with 9 Bounties in the end, after a grueling 4 handed session at the final table, I finally got heads up with nzgreen, and in the second razz hand, we got it all in on sixth... I had 97, he had 98, and he paired on the river, and I got the $80 first prize shipped!

I hope to keep the Blogger run going tomorrow in The Mookie. C Y'all there!

-Kenny