Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goals for 2009

This will be short and sweet, and I'll be making fun of myself come 2010... but whatev.

1. Win a 1000+ player MTT
2. Go on a Date (it's been 14 months... I need to get out more)
3. Win 2 Bloggerments (this includes my own of course)
4. Win a BBT4 Bloggerment (Loretta's run in the TOC inspired me to do this if there was a BBT4, and it looks like there will be)
5. Meet at least one blogger IRL. (Odds are more likely to be a New Yorker, but I may attend the Vegas Gathering, so we shall see)
6. Cash in a Live Tournament (This means playing in a Live Tournament, which when I go to AC, I'm not really inspired to do since I suck at 'em (only cashed once) and that I crush the 2/4 Limit games (so much so that i go above the 10% rake)) <~~~ wow that's a lot of parenthesis on this one
7. Win 2 Prop Bets (any prop bet... I was good at last longers with the CP guys last year)
8. Have 3K saved up in my bank account at any time (I'm really pushing myself for this one)

See this post in 2010.

4 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

If you do #1, you can buy #2.. BOOOM! Only way to win for you.

Eddie said...

good luck bud

lj said...

wow, so much here.

2) really? um, really? you live in nyc!!!! i have a cute cousin but she's 21...might be too old for you :)

5) lucko and i will be in ac mlk w/e, u should go for borgata winter open.

6) the friday guarantees at borgata are filled w/ retards, pretty sure you can cash if you play a few of them. i also recommend the second chances during the winter open.

Anonymous said...

dude if I can cash in live tourneys you can also