Monday, January 12, 2009

I Cashed? + NYRPS Event #7

Yes, It's been a while, but I decided to play the $26 HORSE tournament last night. I played games with my family for the early part of the evening and had a Token to burn, so I decided to play the emptyman Special. On Friday I played the NumbBono Special, and Bubbled. It looked like I was gonna bubble again, but I chopped 3 all-in pots in a row in Omaha Hi-Lo (taking the hi each time) to withstand the bubble, I then was able to take some chips when I was dealt good hands in Razz, and had a decent shot to double up in Stud when this hand happened.

All folded to me after the bring-in, I completed with (22)3 2 diamonds. Next to act called with a 4 up. Bring-in Folded. Fourth gave me an offsuit 10, villain a 5. We got all our chips in and he had hit his 5 with (A5)45, I had (22)3T. Going to Seventh, He still only had the 5s and no draws, I had a flush draw. I hit 2 pair with a 6, but he hit 2 pair with a 7 and sent me home in 20th, for a cash of $44.

FTR, emptyman did finish 3rd in that event that he owns so hard. Good Job!

Tonight is Event #7 in the NYRPS, and it's Heads-Up No Limit Hold 'em. $11 buy-in, 32 player max, password is 'epicfail'. Find it at Tournament #67601559.

As of 11:30AM, 3 people are in, and the interest in this tournament is high, so get in before we get to 32!

-Kenny

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Signing up after work (5pn MTN) assuming there is still availability....