Wednesday, November 12, 2008

LOL Bankroll Management

I'm Sorry to all the Bankroll Management Brainiacs out there...

I love the Super Turbo 100 chippers too much!

Just the last part of the graph is all you really need to look at... from 400 to now. I am a sicko obv, earning all of that only in the Super Turbo Sats to the FTOPS events.

I haven't played a single event yet, though if I am home, I will definitely play the $129 tournament.

Tonight is The Mookie without BuddyDankRadio, and myself and a few other bloggers are also playing the Bad Beat on Kidney Failure Charity Event. I'm currently one of the big stacks closing in on the First Break. Mattazuma and yestbay1 (runner-up to me in the NumbBlowMe) are at my table as well.

Hopefully there will be another brag post tonight.

-Kenny

No comments: