Monday, September 1, 2008

Meh Brag


Being Home from work on Labor Day has its perks. I get to play tournaments I normally would not play. I love playing PL HA on Full Tilt, especially in Tournament Form. I've also been trying to play some smaller MTTs (not just the Huge Guaranteed Tournaments like the Daily Doubles, 32K, 28K, etc.) So this covers both fronts, 3rd Place for ~$158.

I left the tournament to eat dinner with the family early into hour 2, I had 6K in chips in the 80/160 level. I came back, it was the 120/240 Level and I had ~5K in chips. Not too bad. I doubled up quickly when 5-5 hit a straight on a 3-4-6-7-4 board, and an opponent with 99 called my river shove.

I doubled up through him twice more, first in an Omaha hand where he had AAJ3 double suited, I had AQJT, and I hit trip tens. Then, I had 7-7 in the BB, we got it in pre-flop and he had K-J off. OOOOK. I spike a 7 on the flop and cripple him.

From there I just played quiet big stack poker. Final Table disintegrated fast. I knocked someone out in 8th when my 77 held up against KcJx on a Qc-4c-3c board. I then decided to check out some news on Gustav. I look back and it's 3-handed!

My Final Hand, I raise from the SB, BB re-raises, I call. I have Qd-Jd-Jx-3x. Flop is Qx-6d-4d. We get it in, he has KK88. I miss all my outs and am out.

I'll probably be back in the saddle tonight in the usual stuff.

-Kenny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is there a nyrambler ft tourny tonight?