Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things: 3rd in the Skillz

I made my return to Bloggaments last night in the Skillz series... taking down 3rd place after being in the Dank Position for most of the first hour. Some key hands vs. Numb and Chad got me a big stack, and I was hovering around the 8K mark for the remainder of the tournament, until a JJ < KK vs Numb sent me down, and pushmonkey's stubbornness for my bruffs cost me the rest of my stack. However, it felt good to be back in the game, and I will be playing The Mookie tonight.

Also, I am interested in starting up a regular game on Mondays again; I'm going to call it 'Monday Night HORSE', and it will start Monday, January 4, 2010, at 10pm. If anyone out there is good at making banners, if you can make one for this, it will be much appreciated. The Password will probably be 'mnhorse', and the buy-in will be $10+$1, save for an end-of-quarter tournament on the last monday of every 3 months, which will be a $24+$2 tournament.

-Kenny

3 comments:

CEMfromMD said...

It was good seeing you out at the Skillz Game last night, even if I couldnt put you out when you were the low man.

Looking forward to your HORSE series in 2010!

BWoP said...

HORSE sucks. BOOOOOO.

Brunella Tollmache said...

OMG! I luv that shit!