Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Riot Act


Well he may not have jumped to the top of the leaderboard... But Waffles did in fact win Event #5 of the NYRPS, the HOSE event. Fitting that a Hoser won the HOSE event... but whatever...

12 people signed up in this quiet holiday week, but that number is sure to jump next week when the Pot Limit Omaha Dime Rebuy!

PirateLawyer took his second runner-up finish, and Dr. J takes 3rd place.

Though I finished in 6th, I didn't leave empty-handed as I basically got my buy-in back thanks to a side bet me and PL offered to Waffles, where I offered him 5-1 odds against PirateLawyer Bubbling (while we were 4 handed and 3 getting paid)... he took it and PL took the action as well, and iaatg6296 was our bubble, so i say ship it plzkthx.

Here are the updated overall standings:

iaatg6296 130.5
Oaklandish 128
ferrisbuellr 125
bloodslut 110.9
PirateLawyer 109.6
NYRambler 75
Maniac57 60
twoblackaces 57
DukeMuscle 52.2
mookie99 51.2
NumbBono 45
ScottMc 38
TheSlinger 34.8
bayne_s 28.8
jeciimd 24

And the 5 donkeys who are locked into the TOC are...

iaatg6296
Oaklandish
ferrisbuellr
NYRambler
Maniac57

Again, next week is the PLO Dime Rebuy... start pimping your blogs now for a big turnout just like we had in the NumbBlowMe!

-Kenny

1 comment:

Shrike said...

I'm tired of seconds. I will lock up my seat soon enough.

-PL