Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Host With The Most!


That's Right. I Pwned the Donkeys tonight! 15 guys decided to sacrifice the time of the Christmas Season to play the Pot Limit Hold 'em version of the NYRPS.

I came into the Final Table as the Chip Leader...


The Chip Lead went from myself to bloodslut to Numb and basically around the three of us through most of the tournament. Bloodslut wound up bubbling in fourth place. The final 3, thus making the points and the money, were NumbBono, Myself, and last week's winner, ferrisbullr. Ferris went out in 3rd leaving me and my BDR co-host, NumbBono, fighting for the title. 9-3 of spades gave me a Flush and a double up against Numb's Kings and Fours... then the Final Hand...



And I say SHIP ITTT. Great Game though, Numb. You'll be back at the Final Table soon enough, with HORSE coming up soon.

Here are the updated standings....

iaatg6296 130.5
Oaklandish 128
ferrisbuellr 125
bloodslut 110.9
NYRambler 75
PirateLawyer 73.6
twoblackaces 57
DukeMuscle 52.2
mookie99 51.2
NumbBono 45
ScottMc 38
TheSlinger 34.8
bayne_s 28.8

I also locked up my seat at the TOC with iaatg, Oaklandish and Ferris.

Next Week, if you're not celebrating any holidays, is HOSE (That's HORSE without the Razz!).

And in TWO WEEKS... THE OMAHA DIME REBUY!!!

-Kenny

No comments: