Friday, December 3, 2010

My New Life: SNG Grinder + Mookie Win #9

So I've taken a liking to the $6.5 Turbo SNGs on both Full Tilt and PokerStars. And tbh, I'm... LOVING IT.

It helps that I'm good friends with one of the best SNG players around, Aaron 'abarone68' Barone. His advice has been great, but I kinda had an understanding of the SNG game anyway. It's good to have someone like that as a friend.

And, for the 9th time (and I believe 7th time in 2010), I won The Mookie. Yes, it's a long cry from the days of 5 tables, but I outlasted 10 other donkeys (flopping a Straight Flush in a 3-way all in pot helps) to take home my 9th.

-Kenny

5 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Well done, sir!

Nik Santi said...

man the mookie gets like no one anymore huh

Nik Santi said...

oh and nice job

Kenny said...

that's why i try to recruit more players! i miss the days of 6 tables :(

Aaron said...

Good friends, but not on the blogroll?