Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Vegas Plans + Other Stuff

I have been planning a Vegas Trip ever since Nik Santi called me out in January to go out there. Well, I will be going out there in the middle of June during the WSOP. June 10th through the 14th (5 days, 4 nights). I might play the $1500 NL Event on the 11th (I am willing to sell pieces of myself, and I know at least one person has offered to buy some). I will be meeting up with my fellow OT Degens out there, and iaatg6926 is going out there with me... I know CK and cem are going to be out there as well...

So this is looking like an unofficial blogger gathering. So if you ever wanted to know a time to get to Vegas, well just start reading blogs; the plans are becoming more and more clear.

Congrats to Oaklandish for beating me heads up in the NYRPS TOC. I was too tired and shoved with a double gut shot and ran into Top Top.

I will be heading out to Atlantic City this weekend... hit me up if you plan on being there as well... Staying at Harrah's, will spend time at Showboat, Bally's and will probably be making my first trip to Borgata.

Skillz and Mookie tonight... I'm cutting down on my poker playing for now, sticking just to BBT events... Big things happening on my front IRL that has to do with my father in the coming month... but that's for another blogpost.

In Before tl;dr.

-Kenny

3 comments:

Nik Santi said...

Two months! First trip to Vegas yeah?

CEMfromMD said...

Kenny, I am playing the Limit event the day after you start the NL event. Send me an email at chip_moser@comcast.net and we can work out something to get a chance to meet and trade WSOP stories.

Chip

BWoP said...

SWEEEEEEEET.