Monday, February 9, 2009

NYRPS Event #11

Tonight is the 11th event in the NYRPS: Good ol' No Limit Hold 'em, but with 6-handed tables.

Password is 'epicfail' as always, and the Tournament ID# is 67602111.

Also, I have added 2 more special tournaments to the series: they are both satellites to the 2 big events in March.

On March 23 and March 30 at 7:30pm ET, there are satellites to the NYRPS Event that night. (For the March 23 tournament, I'm awarding a Token... and you can take the 33 T$ instead in the March 30 tournament).

Both tournaments are Turbo, Regular Stacked, $11 tournaments. NYRPS Points are not awarded for these tournaments. And I will not be playing in these tournaments since I set them up during my Bowling League (yes I set these up knowing I won't be playing them)

-Kenny

1 comment:

lj said...

sdjakfjasdklfjksda

i was sitting there last night around 10pm wishing there was some small tournament i could play and completely forgot. so annoying!