Friday, July 4, 2008

Back in the Schwing of Things

I had not been running well.

But last night I played 6 tournaments ($5 KO, $10 KO, $3 Turbo, 32K and Daily Doubles). I cashed 3 out of 6 ($10KO, 32K and DDB). Because I tokened into the 32K, My profits were ~$75. This Morning, I played a $10 45-man SNG to pass the time while I rake in FTPs at 1/2 HORSE. Finished 3rd for $72, then cashed out a $30 profit at the HORSE.

Had a small BBQ with Family for Fourth of July, rain spoiled it a little. Missed the 32K by 8 minutes (Got home at 8:08) Playing the DD's and a $10 KO Turbo SNG (the 90 man ones).

Hopefully a brag post tomorrow.

Whether or Not I play the MSOP Main Event is based on the Weather. If it's Nice Out, I'm going to a BBQ with more Family. If it's nasty out, I'm staying home and playing the MSOP Main Event.

-Kenny

No comments: